Thursday, October 4, 2012

Readers' Choice

My humble little blog is a mere eight views away from the four thousand mark. Thanks, dear readers, for enabling me to reach this milestone!

However significant or insignificant it may be to reach four thousand views - and I'm guessing it's hardly a blip in the blogosphere - I am thankful to those who have taken the time to peer at life Beyond the White Picket Fence.  



Just for fun, the three all-time top-ranking posts are:

The Real Picture of a Child's Room

Grief and Going On

What's That Poem About Leaving Fingerprints on Walls


(At this point, I'm thinking you all relish the knowledge that my house is a mess...)

Anyhow, thank you for reading my ramblings, commenting now and then, and just... being. Without you, maintaining this blog would have been utterly pointless.

In celebration, in gratitude, and for the sheer fun of it, I'm leaving the subject of my next post up to you, on the condition that you post below to give me a subject. Ask a question, suggest a topic, funny, serious, whatever...

If it's within reason, I'll tackle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment